Monday, September 22, 2008

Powers of the Mind

I have always been the kind of person interested in the unknown- the supernatural, paranormal, psychic abilities etc. A few months ago, I was talking to an old friend on Y!m, and somehow, the term "Psionics" came up. He asked me if I knew it, and me, thinking he referred to the D&D psionics, which is basically psychic powers used for battle and for "diplomacy" (energy blades, mind reading & control), I said yes.

I was very surprised when he started talking to me about energy manipulation, PsiBalls, Constructs, Shields and some other things I didn't get at the time. I asked him what the heck he was talking about and after a few seconds he typed in "Psionics." More than a little confused, I asked him: "Real psionics?" He then replied: "Yes, Aldrich. Real psionics."

I was shocked a bit. Real psionics? The idea seemed absurd at that moment, but then, once I began to think about it, I started to accept it. Hey, I've always wanted psychic powers and it wouldn't hurt ti try, so I asked him where he learned about the "real psionics." He gave me a few links to sites with tutorials and I began reading through them.

Now, a few months later, I've learned quite a bit. I've mastered basic energy manipulation, can change the temperature in a small area, and can make a weak (but complete) shield. I also started working on Telepathy and PK (Psychokinesis) but haven't gotten any progress besides making a piece of paper wobble a bit...

Aaanyway, today I showed quite a few of my classmates what I can do with what I've learned so far. I changed the temperature. Yay. Yeah, I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but that's all I can do that can easily be sensed. If anyone is actually interested, just Y!m me and I can send you my PDFs and my links.

You don't have to believe what's in this post if you don't want to. I'm just saying what I believe in.

No comments: