Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Dungeons and Dragons Class Test

Got another test from Mickey. I actually already took this test several months ago and got Arcane Trickster, but I guess I've changed in that time. *ahemahemnotreligiousanymoreahem*

Anyway, I am a...

Bard

59% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 56% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
Bard
Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!
A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don't have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better. 
~   *   ~   *   ~ 
LOL. 60% Sneakiness. Guess that means something...

I've been posting nothing but personality tests... Aaaanyway, for those who actually care, Dead Princess Duet might be uploaded soon, if I can get past my super-writer's block

No comments: